Does your child have attention issues? Are you concerned your child has Autism Spectrum Disorder? Does your child have a concussion or TBI (traumatic brain injury)? Is your child struggling in school? Are they being bullied at school? Do they often appear sad? Do they have trouble expressing their anger? At Peak Pediatric Psychology, Dr. DoriAnn Adragna can help!
Dr. DoriAnn Adragna, Ph.D., Ed.S., is the pediatric psychologist on staff. Evidence-based measures, in addition to “norm-based” standardized assessments, are used for recommending proven strategies that address the patient’s challenges by leveraging their strengths.
At Peak Pediatric Psychology, comprehensive evaluations are used to:
- Diagnostically identify the root of the challenges children display
- Provide recommendations using the child’s strengths to develop new skill sets.
“I love that I am able to provide these services in the community I grew up in. Children no longer have to make the long trip to Denver and wait months before receiving a comprehensive assessment to access the services that they need. Early diagnosis is key to providing the appropriate treatment required to maximize outcomes.” Says Dr. DoriAnn Adragna about her work at Peak Pediatric Psychology.
Her background includes:
- School psychology, assessment, consultation, customized intervention, and counseling services.
- The completion of a two-year fellowship at University of Colorado in pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- A one-year specialty externship at Children’s Hospital Colorado.
- Clinical qualifications to administer the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2), part of the Gold Standard for autism spectrum disorder assessment.
Dr. Dori is the only person in the area with such experience and training. Now, children can get the help they need, when they need it most. Peak Pediatric Psychology is part of the Peak Professionals team, helping to provide your family with one stop health care that is quick, convenient, and comprehensive. Stop by and see what Peak Pediatric Psychology, and the rest of the Peak Professionals team can to for your family.